Think the illegal alien problem is no big deal? Think it’s not affecting us? Consider these facts…
1. $11 billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
3. $2.5 billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
4. $17 billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
5. $3 million dollars a day is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
6. 30% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
7. $90 billion dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
Verify at: http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
8. $200 billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, could make a huge additional crime problem in the US. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
10. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 million illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border, and as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the Southern border. Verify at Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
11. The National Policy Institute “estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.” Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
12. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances back to their countries of origin. Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
13. Nearly one million sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants in the United States. Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html
The total cost is a whopping $338.3 billion dollars a year. And the thanks for all this money goes to you, the taxpayers. So on behalf of thousands of illegal aliens everywhere, thank you.